Shotfirer Units of Competency

All shotfirer course providers must be a registered training organisation (RTO) accredited to deliver the national units of competency for blasting (RIIBLA) as set out in the table below. Further information on the units of competencies is available from Skills DMC at

The current Units of Competency for Shotfirers:

Shotfirer Units of Comp

Superseded units of competency from the old MNMG, MNQ and MNC training packages are also valid.

The primary units from the superseded training packages:

 OLD units of Comp

» Glossary